- "Reduces cumulative damage when you are debilitated by the Five Archmagicks."
- Japanese : 主要五属性魔法から受けた状態異常の蓄積を減らす
Effect : Prevents catching fire, i.e., Burning
- Suffers from poor translation. The in-game description obfuscates the meaning: "cumulative damage" means damage over time, and "five archmagics" here means the five elements. The only common elemental debilitation with a temporal effect is Burning - thus, Intervention practically prevents catching fire.
- Resistance, Toxicity, and Morbidity all have similar confusing descriptions - all reduce/increase the chance of debilitations, not damage.
- Japanese wiki source states a 15% protection value. If this is correct is probably means a reduction in debilitation potency to 15% of the original value, as the effect of this augment is considerable.