Interventive is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"A medicine that rights whate'er ails the body. Cures most physical debilitations. Affects a single target. Restores more Health. Restores more Stamina. Cures poison, Cures torpor. Cures silence. Cures catching fire. Cures freezing solid."
- Restores 330 Health.
- Restores 330 Stamina.
- Cures Poison, Torpor, Silence, Burning, Frozen debilitations.
- Unlimited quantities of Interventive may be obtained for free while farming Gran Soren soldiers in the Post-Game Noble Quarter.
- Pawns carrying Interventive will only use it to cure debilitations when they are afflicted. Pawns will not use Interventive to replenish their health or stamina even when necessary for survival.
- May be found in chests, gather spots, breakables or just lying around throughout Gransys.
- Particularly common in the Post-Game Everfall.
- Sold by:
- Can be stolen from Giant Undead using Master Thief.
- Can be stolen from Gran Soren Soldiers using Master Thief.
- Can be stolen from Skeletons using Master Thief.
- Can be stolen from Undead Warriors using Master Thief.
|Cerulean Concoction||+||Poison Sac||=||Interventive|