| Have a picture of Justice Done?|
Then please upload it!
Mason burdened you with a difficult choice: slay the leader or set him free. It is your duty to decide.
Justice Done is a sub quest at the end of Seeking Salvation. The Arisen has the choice between killing or sparing the Salvation leader. Although this is a sub quest and as such optional, it is not possible to "not" complete the quest. This quest will be completed regardless of your actions.
Decide the Leader's Fate
- You must decide: Kill the Salvation leader, or depart without another word.
- You have made your choice as Arisen. Quest reward received.
During the quest Seeking Salvation, the Arisen can use the nearby western door to leave the room. Upon entering another cutscene evolves, which then triggers Justice Done. Following, the Arisen is given a choice to kill or show mercy to the salvation member.
Decide the Leader's FateEdit
You have two choices. You can either kill the Salvation member or simply leave the area.
- Kill the cultist. You may kill him in any way. Dealing any form of damage on him causes him to die. Mason seems pleased with your actions.
- Don't kill the cultist. If you choose to leave without killing him a cutscene will trigger and Mason will kill him in your stead. Causing him to be rather displeased.
The quest completes by making either choice. The results have an impact though as you might expect:
- Killing the cultist pleases Mason. He congratulates you and you can now have further dealings with him.
- Walking away from the killing results in Mason killing the cultist himself. He will have no further dealings with you. This may include the Questline Chasing Shadows if you have not yet completed it and A Promised Meeting Requires confirmation.
- A Wakestone may be used to revive the Salvation leader if the Arisen chooses to kill him. Doing so will not impact your original choice.