- "Invokes a magickal fog at a designated location that inflicts torpor upon foes who enter."
Inflicts Torpor on foes that enter the spell's fog and linger in it.
- Upgrades to High Lassitude.
- Mostly effective as a one-two spell combination against Cyclopes, Ogres, and other large creatures to buy time to cast bigger spells such as High Maelstrom, or to make climbing them easier.
- Firing light Magick Bolts with a gold rarified Rusted Archistaff is more effective at inflicting Torpor on individual enemies than casting Lassitude, quickly striking up to five times per salvo with zero stamina cost and a higher chance of debilitation with each strike.
- In cases where the debilitation is slow to take hold, the augment Magnitude can be equipped to increase the chance to debilitate.
- A similar spell can be cast by all vocations with a Jewel of Time.