- "A staff imbued with a small piece of an Arisen's heart. Pawns who equip it quickly revive after falling unconscious."
In Dragon's Dogma the Legion's Might staff could be purchased as a part of Weapon Pack: The Debilitator DLC. Received for free, and can then be purchased at The Black Cat - in Dark Arisen, this item must be purchased from The Black Cat.
Any pawn equipped with a Legion's Might staff will revive to half health a few seconds after they die - will revive pawns that have fallen to their death, received mortal wounds, or been slain by Dragon Roar. Does not save pawns ended by Petrification, Daimon's vortex attack, the spell Great Sacrifice, or the Brine.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||18,800 G|| 64,800 G|
| 197,800 G|
| Click here for|
| 6,500 RC|
| 10,000 RC|
Sullied Rift Fragment x7
Enhancement Item Locations
- A reward from the quest; Duchess In Distress.
- Can be found throughout various chests on Bitterblack Isle.
- Sold by Barroch after completion of the Quest Eyes of the Deep or purchasing the DLC pack The Crucible of the Lost, whether or not Eyes of the Deep has been completed.
- Found on the Resting Bench in The Warriors' Respite and The Arisen's Refuge.
- Sullied Rift Fragments
- Has no effects if equipped by an Arisen.
- The revival is unaffected by any Augments or items the Arisen may possess, such as the augments Restoration, Retribution and Reinforcement, or the Wanderlust Ring.
- Pawns with such a staff can still be manually revive and will receive any augment or item bonus effects.
- Wandering Pawns equipped with this staff do not obtain its benefit whilst unhired.
- Considered a very useful stave for support pawns, but has low magick power and so somewhat hampers offensive spells.
- In Dark Arisen, this weapon can be gifted to other Pawns and has no minimum level requirement.