|Summon Monster||Spec||Summons various monsters to attack the party. Can summon Skeleton Warriors, Skeleton Sorcerers, Skeleton Lords, Undead Warriors, Giant Undead, Hellhounds and Wargs.|
|Bolide||Mag||Summons meteors to bombard the field for a short period of time.|
|Maelstrom||Mag||Summons a giant tornado to attack the party. It will draw targets toward it and if hit, it will knock you into the air and juggle you multiple times, dealing very high damage depending on the number of times juggled.|
|Miasma||Mag/Status||Casts a field that will poison anyone that lingers too long inside.|
|Exequy||Mag||Casts a sigil of death that will kill anyone who stays too long within the field.|
|Petrification||Status/Status||Casts a field that causes Petrification to those inside.|
|High Ingle||Mag||Fires 3 fireballs at you.|
|Lassitude||Mag/Status||Casts field that will inflict Torpor to those inside.|
|Arcane Missile||Spec||Fires 3 homing bolts toward one or more targets that deals significant magick damage (Dark). This isn't a spell and cannot be silenced.|
|Curse Bubble||Spec||Places a bubbling pink and purple ball on the ground if stepped on will inflict Curse.|
|Unholy Healing||Mag||Casts a red field of energy that heals the Summoned monsters it created. It doesn't hurt nor heal your party.|
- Chamber of Fate with a Gorechimera and Chimera (Summons 3 Hellhounds)
- Chamber of Woe (Summons 2 Skeleton Lords, 1 Hellhound and 4 Giant Undead)
- Chamber of Estrangement with a Metal Golem (Summons none)
- Rotunda of Dread with 3 Phantoms (Summons 4 Hellhounds)
- The Black Abbey with 2 Gargoyle (Summons 6 Skeleton Sorcerer)
- The Black Abbey with 4 Banshees (Summons 4 Wargs)
- The Forgotten Hall (Second Floor) (Summons 7 Undead Warrior)
- Weak against all forms of Holy.
- Can be Silenced, rendering them practically harmless, though their summons still act independently.
- Almost all spells they cast will mark the area of effect on the ground before it hits. Watch the ground carefully to avoid most of the damage.
- If enough damage is done to the flying Wight it may be knocked down onto the floor, making it more vulnerable to all attacks.
Enemy specific :
There is a scroll that will grant knowledge for this enemy : Lich Tactics
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 25 Liches either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- Grave Danger (slay a Lich)
- Unlike the Wight the Lich has a more "Fleshier" appearance, resembling more of an Undead rather than a Skeleton.
- The Lich never seems to speak any incantation, similar to the player when casting spells, unlike its weaker counterpart the Wight, who mumbles its incantations.
- The Lich's attire bears a very heavy resemblance to a Roman Catholic bishop or cardinal, most notably in the Lich's mitre and heavily decorated robes with golden embroidery, perhaps representing the vast knowledge and power the Lich possesses.
- The Dark Bishop is a stronger version of the Lich found only on Bitterblack Isle.