Liquid Effluvium is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- "A small flask containing a malodorous liquid. The simple act of holding it causes one to feel ill.
Disfavored by all in the realm."
- In Dark Arisen, is sold by Barroch on Bitterblack Isle after completion of the Quest Eyes of the Deep.
- Can be obtained by purification of Bitterblack Novelty Lv.1.
- Can be stolen from Greater Goblins and Goblin Shamans by using Master Thief.
- In Dragon's Dogma, was obtained from the Bonus Pack: A Boon for Wanderers DLC.
- On gifting this to another person, their Affinity will be instantly lowered to a low level - its primary use is in removing the chance that the person in question will become the Beloved.
- If too many Liquid Effluviums are gifted, the victim will flee in terror from the Arisen as if mortally threatened.