|Lost and Found|
| Have a picture of Lost and Found?|
Then please upload it!
"News of Quina's sudden disappearance has left you shaken. Seek out the village chief to learn more of her whereabouts."
- Make for the Witchwood
Word has it Quina trekked into the Witchwood. Begin your search there.
- Seek Out the Witch
- Report Back to the Village Chief
Quina left ahead for Cassardis. Return to the village yourself and inform Adaro of what transpired.
- Quest successful
You helped Quina return home safely, and informed the village chief of your deeds.
- Some players may be tempted to veer right towards the castle ruins after climbing the hill while travelling towards Witchwood. This is not necessary, and will trigger combat with a group of fairly high level bandits. Simply follow the path straight to the Witchwood.
- The Witchwood can be difficult to navigate with the magical fog whiting out the map, however if you keep to the high ground to avoid the more convoluted paths and keep heading mainly east, you should eventually find Selene's hut.
- 4000 XP
- 3000 G
- You receive this quest straight after you defeat the Hydra in the Encampment, as you leave.
- Before going to Witchwood, it is good to have a Gransys Herb. After completing this quest, give the herb to the witch and she will turn it into a potion, which is an item required in the quest Witch's Brew found in Gran Soren.
- Be warned: if you complete Lure of the Abyss before completing this quest, it will be cancelled and you won't be able to do it on your current game.
- If Lost and Found is not completed - and thus the quest Witch Hunt does not became available - then the area of Witchwood where King Bay Leaf grows will remain inaccessible throughout the current game
As far as I know (from personal experience) the quest won't trigger if you enter the Witchwood from behind - i.e. the path near Cassardis. It is probably not possible in first play, but still it made me think that quest got bugged. You can still enter Witchwood from behind, then exit from the entrance (near the bandit's hideout) and enter again to trigger the quest.