- "An advanced form of Keen Sight that lets the user see farther and adjust the range of his or her sight as needed."
An advanced version of Keen Sight. Click on right analog stick to zoom in and out.
- In Dark Arisen, it becomes Eagle Sight with a suitable Assassin's Ring or Assassin's Band equipped.
- Able to pierce enemies, hitting points on the opposite site of a large monster's body, or killing multiple small enemies in a line.
- Lyncean Sight does nearly double the damage of the similar Ranger skill Comet Shot at long distances, and slightly more damage at normal distance.
- Damage is maximised at medium distances, and falls off considerably at close range (to around two thirds). Damage at far range is comparable but less than damage at normal arrow ranges.
- Lyncean means "sharp sighted" - originally a term in Greek lýnkeios meaning like a lynx.
- In Greek myth, in the story of Jason and the Argonauts, Lynceus was an Argonaut with excellent sight.