Likes: Money, her trusty dagger, people who help her make money
Body type: Glamorous
Personality: Greedy, self-reliant, cunning. Madeleine looks out for herself and her goals first, though she does display a limited degree of loyalty when it comes down to it.
There is a small abbey in central Gransys which has never been known as anything more than “the abbey.” A number of sisters live frugal, modest lives in the abbey. These sisters are ardent followers of the Faith, kind and benevolent, and deeply relied upon by the people. Knowing that the sisters would never abandon a child, young babes were sometimes left on the steps of the abbey.
Madeleine was just such a child.
Madeleine was raised as an orphan by the sisters, but in complete contrast to her gentle guardians, she came to hate being poor and to hate modest living. While she was grateful to the sisters for raising her, she also vowed that she would never serve the Faith as they did. (Madeleine's Tale).
- Main article: Madeleine's shop.
Her wares tend to favour outfits and armors for female Arisens/pawns and magic items compared to Caxton.
- Cassardis (Beginning of Game)
- The Encampment (on route to Gran Soren)
- Gran Soren Fountain Square and Gran Soren Union Inn before the quest Chasing Shadows
- Gran Soren Venery in Madeleine's Shop after you complete the quest Chasing Shadows
- Gran Soren fields if you started Bad Business, but allowed it to fail. (no shop options)
- Gran Soren fields if you didn't start Bad Business
- Pablos' Inn (Cassardis) if you completed Bad Business
- Your House if she is your love interest
- The start of the quest Bad Business will prevent the Arisen from accessing her services until Post-Game. The quest Bad Business starts after completing both the Royal Orders Quests called The Wyrmking's Ring and Pride Before a Fall
- With the Dark Arisen content, the player can acquire Madeleine's outfit, the Set of Lady's Trek Wear.