There is a small abbey in central Gransys which has never been known as anything more than “the abbey.” A number of sisters live frugal, modest lives in the abbey. These sisters are ardent followers of the Faith, kind and benevolent, and deeply relied upon by the people. Knowing that the sisters would never abandon a child, young babes were sometimes left on the steps of the abbey.
Madeleine is a travelling Shopkeeper, one of two of whom can be given the Idols to improve their stock, as per the quest Supplier's Demand. Her wares tend to favour outfits and armors for female Arisens/pawns and magic items compared to Caxton.
- Cassardis (Beginning of Game)
- Gran Soren Fountain Square and Gran Soren Union Inn before the quest Chasing Shadows
- Gran Soren Venery in Madeleine's Shop after you complete the quest Chasing Shadows
- Gran Soren fields if you started Bad Business, but allowed it to fail.
- Cassardis inn if you completed Bad Business
- Your House if she is your love interest
- See Madeleine's Shop
- The start of the quest Bad Business will prevent the Arisen from accessing her services until Post-Game. The quest Bad Business starts after completing both the Royal Orders Quests called The Wyrmking's Ring and Pride Before a Fall
- With the Dark Arisen content, the player can acquire Madeleine's outfit, the Set of Lady's Trek Wear.