- Swing your staff downward to stagger the enemy. Follow-up attacks can send the enemy to the ground.
Both staff and archistaff versions deal physical blunt damage.
- The video shown displays a Sorcerer performing both a regular Magick Billow and a jumping Magick Billow.
Staff Magick Billow
- Can be used by Mage, Magick Archer and Mystic Knight.
- Swings the staff in an arc with a chance to stagger the enemy. Follow-up attacks can send the enemy to the ground.
- Poor reach, and relatively low damage. Only useful in limited situations, such as smashing crates or as a last resort.
Archistaff Magick Billow
- Only Sorcerer can cast this version.
- Emits a short range shockwave in front of the Arisen, dealing physical damage with reasonable knockdown or knockback damage.
- The 'spell' combines both magic and physical attack strengths, and is affected by the carried archistaff.
- The spell's damage is based roughly on a 60:40 split of strength to magic.
- Magic and Strength boosting periapts and similar concoctions also increase the damage.
- The spell is cast without the archistaff, instead using the palm of the hand facing towards the target. As such, this spell is an 'unarmed' skill and so does not benefit from permanent or temporary weapon enchantments or additional effects such as debilitations.
- Whilst the standard Magick Billow can cause knockdown and knockback, the jumping version only causes knockdown.
- Levitate can be used to attack twice with one jump.
- Damage will be increased if the character has Ferocity equipped.
- Magick Agent, a long lasting core spell