- "An advanced form of Magick Rebuffer that boosts the beneficiary's Magick as well, save when facing the undead."
An advanced version of Magick Rebuffer that boosts the Magick and Magick Defense of the Arisen and any ally who enters the sigil's influence.
|Spell||Sigil duration||Boost duration|
|Magick Rebuffer||20 sec||60 sec|
|Magick Rebalancer||20 sec||90 sec|
- The description is misleading - these spell sigil boost the magick stats of allies under all circumstances, and lower the stats of undead entering the sigil.
- Magick rebuffer only affects Magick Defense, Magick Rebalancer also affects Magick.
- This spell affects Undead as well as Skeletons, but not Ghosts.
- The positive effects stack up to four times (multiplicative) and (temporarily) negate both Lowered Magick and Lowered Magick Defense.
- Each cast of this spell only affects each foe once, so to debilitate more resistant foes the spell must be cast more than once, and the enemy lured into its area of effect.
- The magick boost stacks with other items or potions that boost Magick or Magick Defense.
- The boost is approximately 20 to 25% - if cast four times the total effect more than doubles Magick.
- Tthe Arisen can change weapons while maintaining the magick boosts.
- Head gear with the bonus enhancement "Extends duration of equipped skills." increase the duration of the boost (to 110 seconds for Rebalancer)
- Only one sigil may be active at any time.
- Like Shadowshackle Magick Rebalancer will not inflict debilitations on enemies entering the sigil when cast with Rusted, Golden, or Aneled daggers.