Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Increases the effect when you debilitate adversaries with the Five Archmagicks."
- Japanese : 主要五属性魔法による状態異常攻撃の威力を上げる
The effect is approximately 1.5x, so a debilitation takes around 2/3rds as long to take effect. Most debilitation spells are rapid in effect - an exception is petrifaction - which usually takes several seconds to take hold - magnitude is effective in speeding up this spell.
- Magnitude doesn't :
- Doesn't increase the base damage of magic attacks, or increase damage on debilitated enemies.
- Doesn't increase the likelihood of inflicting archmagick induced Frozen or On Fire, or increase damage from such debilitations, even when inflicted using a spell
- Doesn't increase likelihood or amount of healing taken from targets of Holy archmagick attacks.
- The increase in 'cumulative damage' can be described as an 'increase in chance to debilitate' - though the actual effect is regular, not randomised.
- Creatures immune to debilitations remain immune, even when a spell is cast in concert with the augment.
- The Japanese wiki gives a 1.5 times effect