"Increases the effect when you debilitate adversaries with the Five Archmagicks."
Japanese : 主要五属性魔法による状態異常攻撃の威力を上げる
- NB The augment may be bugged and give no bonuses whatsover (verify, Tested both Xbox versions)
- Doesn't increase the base damage of magic attacks, or increase damage from successive magic attacks.
- Doesn't appear to increase the likelihood of inflicting an archmagick based debilitation ( frozen, on fire, etc.) (needs testing against more resistant enemies).
- Doesn't make archmagick debilitations last any longer (duration of freeze, burning, etc.).
- Doesn't increase likelihood or amount of healing taken from targets of holy archmagick attacks.
- Doesn't increase successive damage taken when a creature debilitated with one archmagick is attacked with a second - e.g., Ingle damage on monster frozen with Frazil.
- Doesn't increase damage from burning inflicted by fire archmagick.
- Resistance, Toxicity, and Morbidity all have confusing descriptions. Magnitude also has a similar description, except it says "the effect" where the others say "cumulative damage" - so is probably a different aspect of debilitations from the increased or decrease chance effect seen from the other augments
- Maybe a mistranslation or confusing translation (japanese wiki gives a 1.5 times effect)