"Increases the effect when you debilitate adversaries with the Five Archmagicks."
- NB The augment may be bugged and give no bonuses whatsover (verify, Tested Dark Arisen, Xbox version)
- Doesn't increase the base damage of magic attacks, or increase damage from successive magic attacks.
- Doesn't appear to increase the likelyhood of inflicting an archmagick based debilitation eg frozen, on fire etc
- Doesn't make archmagick debilitations last any longer eg duration of freeze, burning etc
- Doesn't increase likelyhood or amount of healing taken from targets of holy archmargick attacks.
- Doesn't increase successive damage taken when a creature debilitated with one archmagick is attacked with a second - eg Ingle damage on monster frozen with Frazil.
- Doesn't increase damage from burning inflicted by fire archmagick.
- Morbidity also seems to be similarly bugged - both augments have similar descriptions - if this conundrum is solved please check the Morbidity page too and see if that can be fixed.