"Increases the effect when you debilitate adversaries with the Five Archmagicks."
- NB The augment may be bugged and give no bonuses whatsover (verify, Tested Dark Arisen, Xbox version)
- Doesn't increase the base damage of magic attacks, or increase damage from successive magic attacks.
- Doesn't appear to increase the likelyhood of inflicting an archmagic based debiliation eg frozen, on fire etc
- Doesn't make archmagic debilitations last any longer eg duration of freeze, burning etc
- Doesn't increase likelyhood or amount of healing taken from targets of holy archmargic attacks.
- Doesn't increase successive damage taken when a creature debilited with one archmagic is attacked with a second - eg Ingle damage on monster frozen with Frazil.
- Doesn't increase damage from burning inflicted by fire archmagic.