"Increases the effect when you debilitate adversaries with the Five Archmagicks."
Japanese : 主要五属性魔法による状態異常攻撃の威力を上げる
- Possibly similar to the Morbidity augment which increases the chance of weapon debilitation with Rusted Weapons (Torpor & Poison), Golden Weapons (Silence) and Aneled Weapons (Blind & Tarred).
- NB The augment may be bugged and may give no bonuses whatsoever (verify, Tested both Xbox versions)
- Doesn't increase the base damage of magic attacks, or increase damage from successive magic attacks.
- Doesn't appear to increase the likelihood of inflicting archmagick induced Frozen or On Fire.
- Doesn't appear to increase the effectiveness of Lassitude, Silentium, Petrifaction and Blearing.
- Doesn't make archmagick debilitations last any longer (duration of Frozen, Burning, etc.).
- Doesn't increase likelihood or amount of healing taken from targets of Holy archmagick attacks.
- Doesn't increase successive damage taken when a creature debilitated with one archmagick is attacked with a second - e.g., Ingle damage on monsters frozen with Frazil.
- Doesn't increase damage from Burning inflicted by Fire archmagicks.
- Resistance, Toxicity, and Morbidity all have confusing descriptions. Magnitude's description is similar, but it says "the effect" where the others say "cumulative damage" - so may be a different aspect of debilitations from the increased or decrease chance effect seen from the other augments
- Maybe a mistranslation or confusing translation (japanese wiki gives a 1.5 times effect)