Manamia Trail starts to the north of the Encampment. Its road rises and leads north toward The Mountain Waycastle and eventually to Moonsbit Pass. A smaller trail west leaves the settled lands behind and takes the travellers to the Vestad Hills and into Bandit territory. To the east at the northern edge of the trail is Cobal Coast.
The northern entrance to Dripstone Cave is found at the southern end of the trail, near to where the trail branches west. Other points of interest include an Abandoned Storehouse, usually home to bandits, and the Warrior's Departure east of the southern end of the trail and the encampment, overlooking the sea.
The surrounding area is home to numerous Bandits and Wolves, and the road is often the scene of wolf of bandit attacks. The road is heavily used by porters, and porters, as well as guards, anWandering Pawns - conflict between bandits and guards are common along the road.
There is a captive cage in a hollow to one side of the trail - though bandits frequent it, it rarely, if ever, contains a captive.
Despite the wolfs and bandits the road remains in use - porters, merchants and guards who use the road include: Clarke, Cordovan, Corti, Emzie, Garrett, Landon, Russet, Thwan, Wilson, and Ser Byrt, Ser Caesey, Ser Carrot, Ser Jerrome, and Ser Ronell.
There are chests located at:
- Chest on ledge south of road south of large tree:
- Chest on ledge west of large tree: Conqueror's Periapt, Coin Pouch, Angel's Periapt, Mage's Periapt, or Demon's Periapt
- Chest on rock south of the divot in the map a ways north of the tree: Coin Pouch, Foreign Knife, or Dragon's Spit
- Chest behind tent in camp just south of Waycastle: Coin Pouch, Dragon's Spit, Foreign Knife,
- Chest on ridge of land west of Cobal Coast: Foreign Knife, Dragon's Spit, or Coin Pouch
According to the pawn Johnathan Manamia was once the site of a prosperous settlement. Manamia is also mentioned in Savan's tale (as told in the Dragon's Dogma Digital Comic.) - here somewhere in the Manamia region was a settlement described as the "capital of the underworld".
The locations of either, and any connection between the two are unknown.