He is encountered once again during Wyrm Hunt Quest Seeking Salvation, where his ruthlessness becomes apparent - despite being associated with the Faith, he has no qualms in killing, rightly or wrongly.
- First meeting: Gran Soren Fountain Square
- Seeking Salvation: Aqueducts
- After Seeking Salvation: Fountain Square (Night)
- After completing Seeking Salvation: The Abbey
- A Matter of Myrmidons, speak to Mason to initiate the quest.
- Chasing Shadows, follow Julien through Gran Soren.
- Seeking Salvation, observe the Salvation gathering in the Catacombs.
- Justice Done, decide Marcelo, the Salvation leader's fate.
- A Promised Meeting, escort Mason to Bloodwater Beach.
In the Abbey, after Justice Done :
- "We meet again, friend. As you like know by now, my aim is to learn the designs of a certain society.... I've about enough information to pick up and head home. Another strange coincidence... Seems a lady friend of yours is eager to become acquainted with the organization I serve. We share a certain bond, you and I. I'm not beyond giving the girl an introduction, should the opportunity arise. Like as not, she'll need it. There are as many youths who wish to train at the Cathedral as there are grains of sand in your little village.
- That girl newly come to the Abbey certainly holds you in her trust, eh friend? Heh heh Trust's a tricky thing, not for the craven, that much is sure."
During A Parting Gift :
- "Quina, was it? seems the girl's taken with the idea of training at the Grand Cathedral. We're mates, you and I, mm? Per'aps I'll take the girl there myself. Don't look so worried, friend. Heh heh "