Name: Mason (pseudonym)
Personality: Secretive. Little is known of the mysterious man called Mason. Some say he is a spy, for a secret organization. Other suggest he may be involved with things more nefarious.
Mason is skilled in smooth, elegant conversation, a vital tool to get close to others without arousing any suspicion. To the casual observer, he appears to be an affable and cheerful man with an excellent disposition.
However, this is simply an act he puts on in order to complete his mission, and not a reflection of his own true nature. Behind this façade, he is incredibly cold, calculating, and chillingly inhuman.
His standards for judging good and evil also differ from those of most of humanity. All that matters to Mason is completing the tasks given to him, and he will do whatever is required in order to achieve this. He does not hesitate nor feel guilt for committing acts such as thievery, intimidation, or murder, which may be frowned upon by the world in general. (Mason's Tale).
Mason is a religious man, and works as an agent working for The Faith tracking down a Salvation plot. After the infiltrating Salvation quest he can be found at The Abbey kneeling in prayer before the altar or sitting in one of the pews.
- First meeting : Grans Soren market square
- Seeking Salvation: Aqueducts
- After Seeking Salvation (Killing the Salvation Leader): Fountain/Market Square(Night)
- After completeing Seeking Salvation: The Abbey
- Chasing Shadows (follow Julien through Gran Soren)
- Seeking Salvation (observe the Salvation gathering in the Catacombs)
- Justice Done (decide Marcelo, the Salvation leader's fate)
- A Promised Meeting (escort Mason to Bloodwater Beach)