Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For a list of stealable items, see Master Thief - Pilferage List.
- "An advanced form of Pilfer that lets the user steal multiple items at once and increases the chances of nabbing rare items."
An advanced version of Pilfer that typically steals two items instead of one.
A few small creatures, Fauna, and non-aggressive persons, including wandering Pawns may be stolen from without first making them vulnerable.
- Successfully using this skill on a creature means the creature will not drop any items upon defeat.
- "Breakable" items such as cyclops tusk or chimera tails will still drop.
- Additional items obtainable from vanquishing enemies in the Everfall do not seem to be stealable, and if an Everfall creature is pilfered they will no drop the additional rewards on death.
- Enemy spellcasters (such as Skeleton Sorcerers or Goblin Shamans) can be stolen from whilst they are casting - though the success rate is low.
- Strider pawns will use this skill sparingly.
- Fighter or Warrior pawns with the Utilitarian inclination will assist more often with holding enemies.
- Using Ensnare or Implicate skill will either stun or knock-down most small or medium size enemies, increasing the chance that a pawn will grapple the affected enemy.
- Responds to save reloading or 'Godsbaning' by changing potential drop.
- In Dark Arisen, it is possible to continuously steal Bitterblack Gear Lv.3 from a Gorecyclops (Condemned) without reloading. Simply steal from the chained cyclops, leave the room, then return to said room with the cyclops. When done, this resets the four items in the cyclops's possession, even if 4 items have already been taken... This tactic can be used in early Bitterblack Isle, or the "Pre-Daimon" Midnight Helix map to farm high level items without much danger.