"An advanced form of Pilfer that lets the user steal multiple items at once and increases the chances of nabbing rare items."
For a list of stealable items, see Master Thief - Pilferage List.
- An advanced version of Pilfer.
- Typically returns 2 items upon successful use.
- Successfully using this skill on a creature means the creature will not drop any items upon defeat.
- "Breakable" items such as cyclops tusk or chimera tails will still drop.
- Enemies must be grappled/held or debilitated with blindness or sleep for this skill to work.
- Strider pawns will use this skill sparingly.
- Fighter or Warrior pawns with the Utilitarian inclination will assist more often with holding enemies.
- Using Ensnare or Implicate skill will either stun or knock-down most small or medium size enemies, increasing the chance that a pawn will grapple the affected enemy.
- Non aggressive creatures, including wandering pawns can be stolen from without grappling or debilitating.
- Responds to save reloading or 'Godsbaning' by changing potential drop.
- In Dark Arisen, it is possible to continuously steal Bitterblack Gear Lv.3 from a Gorecyclops (Condemned) without reloading. Simply steal from the chained cyclops, leave the room, then return to said room with the cyclops. When done, this resets the four items in the cyclops's possession, even if 4 items have already been taken... This tactic can be used in early Bitterblack Isle, or the "Pre-Daimon" Midnight Helix map to farm high level items without much danger.