A citizen of Gran Soren. He used to work at the Great Library until he had a falling out with the head librarian.
- "I finally secure passage from the mainland, only to learn we're under siege from a dragon. If not for ill luck, I would truly possess none at all."
- "I made for the mainland to avail myself of the Great Library. It's the finest colection of letters in all the land."
- "Though I oft lose myself in books, my journey was no holiday."
- "My master tasked me with the investigation of rare and valuable crops, that we might gain sway over other merchants."
- "I return here to find my master fled, and all people cowering in the shadow of the wyrm."
- "I'm unsure what path to follow from here, truth be told..."
After defeating Grigori
- "My master remains missing... With him absent, I find myself yet adrift, without purpose..."