Moonbeam Gem is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
"Brilliant gem that emits a wonderous light. It serves as a key to doors within Duskmoon Tower."
- To open a door requiring this gem in Duskmoon Tower.
- The Arisen's Refuge - In front of the fireplace next to Barroch.
- The Bloodless Stockade - In a pile of bones in the sewer on the first level underground.
- The Fallen City - On a corpse near the cliff edge, north of the city (not far from the small pile of skulls).
- The Warriors' Respite - In the area above Barroch on the desk behind the bookcase.
- Tower of Treasons Repaid - On the first floor, at the very end of the ditch with the poisoned water, drop off the northernmost point to find the gem in a small alcove.
- Bitterblack Sanctum - In the middle chest after defeating Daimon (the chest respawns every time you defeat Daimon, providing an unlimited supply of gems).
- Gems are not reusable, so one must be collected for each of the eight doors.
- It cannot be forged at The Black Cat. It appeares on the list but cannot be selected.
- Cannot be gifted to an enlisted pawn.