- "Increases cumulative damage to foes you debilitate with non-Archmagick attacks."
- (Japanese) 主要五属性魔法以外の状態異常攻撃を加えた時、相手の蓄積値が増加する
Morbidity increases the (cumulative) likelihood to inflict a debilitation with a non-archmagick (i.e. melee) attack - the 'likelihood' of debilitating with weapons increases by approximately 1.3 times.
- Note The English description is confusing or misleading; the skill increases the likelihood of inflicting a debilitation (e.g. torpor, sleep etc.), with a non-magick attack - i.e. with a physical weapon or arrow attack.
- The 'cumulative' refers to a cumulatively calculated debilitation threshold. The 'likehood' of debilitation is not truly random, but occurs after a certain number of strikes.
- In addition to augment, the higher a debilitating weapon is enhanced, the higher chance it will debilitate with each strike.
- The effect is unnoticeable on creatures that are normally easily debilitated (3 or 4 arrows). Against larger monsters with higher resistance the improvement becomes more apparent.
- Does not increase damage output.