- "A truly rare item, even among the fabled Bitterblack armanents."
- Set Pieces
- Hood of Oblivion [Head Armor]
- Coat of Oblivion [Torso Armor]
- Gauntlets of Oblivion [Arms Armor]
- Boots of Oblivion [Leg Armor]
The pieces of the set can only be obtained by purifying Bitterblack Armor Lv.3.
Possible Bonus Enhancements, one per set's piece :
- Hood of Oblivion
- "Extends duration of equipped skills."
- "Boosts Strength when you've been noticed by a large group of enemies."
- "Slightly reduces damage from bow attacks."
- "Reduces damage from bow attacks."
- Coat of Oblivion
- "Gradually restores small amounts of Health."
- "Gradually restores Health."
- "Your debilitations naturally heal themselves more quickly than normal."
- "Has a slight restorative effect on pawns near you."
- Gauntlets of Oblivion
- "Extends duration of attribute boosts applied to you."
- "Slightly restores Stamina when you deliver the killing blow to an enemy."
- "Restores Stamina when you deliver the killing blow to an enemy."
- "Boosts the power of normal and magick shields."
- Boots of Oblivion
- "Slightly increases maximum item-carrying capacity."
- "Increases maximum item-carrying capacity."
- "Boosts movement speed while casting spells."
- "Prevents wind from affecting mobility."
- "Extends duration of enemy holds."
- This set of armor has the highest physical defense of all daggerist armors.