The leader of the Westron Labrys band of lady bandits in the western part of the peninsula. She loves to fight, and hates men.
Ophis is the Bandit Leader of the North-west Bandits (Rival gang of Maul). She despises men and will not hesitate to attack the Arisen's party on sight if any of them are male. This can be avoided if the men disguise themselves as women (see: Set of Lady's Garb).
- Upon receiving her badge of amity, you will unlock an escort mission "A Promised Meeting" in Gran Soren Inn to escort her to Warrior's Departure.
- If you are carrying Maul's Badge of Amity obtained by killing members of her gang she will attack you no matter what, even if you are female or properly disguised.
- You will not be able to talk to her until you finish the quest Thick as Thieves.
- Like all bandits, she likes Skulls as a gift. She also appears to enjoy gifts of Harspud Sauce, as a traveller.
- She has the potential to become the Arisen's "high affinity' character in the main and post game.
It is possible for the players to have difficulties in speaking with Ophis. After feeding Ophis' cyclops, she may not prefer to speak with the Arisen, no matter what you do. The solution is simple. When Ophis becomes hostile, attack her with your fists. Attacking her with weapons may kill her easily so it is advised to attack with bare hands. Deal some damage so that you can carry her. When you grab and carry her, jump down from her castle and continue to carry her outside from her domain. You may carry her to the area where the cyclop is located on the narrow passage. Drop her and she will just frown for carrying her like the other NPCs do. Once she does that, speak to her. When Ophis is outside from her domain, the game resets her status and does not become hostile to male characters. She only acts as a unique NPC when she is in the Heavenspeak Fort.
- According to Betiah, a member of the gang, Ophis is a lesbian and she likes beautiful women. However Betiah also mentions that a feminine-looking male might also catch her eye, alluding to the the Set of Lady's Garb that most males will need to use in order to speak to Ophis.
- She has a friendly Cyclops as a pet, located in Ophis' Domain. It will not respawn if killed.
- She particularly like skulls