- "The leader of the Westron Labrys band of lady bandits in the western part of the peninsula. She loves to fight, and hates men."
She despises men and will not hesitate to attack the party on sight if any of them are male. Ophis will press the attack even after all male party members are incapacitated. Confrontation can be avoided by disguising male allies as women.
Ophis likes the color red, like all other female bandits; she wears Lady's Corset, Striker's Greaves, Assailant's Bracers, Sultry Pareo, Dragon Band, and a Tattered Mantle, and carries a Magian Crutch spellbow and Vouge Daggers.
Ophis has similar resistances and weaknesses to melee attacks and magick elements as Maul - similar to that of a common higher level assassin bandit, but with higher health. She fights as a Magick Archer.
- Thick as Thieves (slay 10 male Bandits and/or feed Ophis' pet Cyclops)
- The Secret Admirer (acquire Ophis' Badge of Amity)
- A Promised Meeting (requires high affinity, escort quest to Warrior's Departure)
- Upon receiving Ophis' Badge of Amity, the escort quest A Promised Meeting will unlock at the Gran Soren Inn to escort her to Warrior's Departure.
- While carrying Ophis' Badge of Amity from a previous playthrough (seeking to acquire the Thick as Thieves quest) the green quest icon will not appear over Ophis.
- Like all bandits, she likes Skulls as a gift. She also appears to enjoy gifts of Harspud Sauce, as a traveller.
- Slaying her pet Cyclops then talking to her gives dialog about those events whose news she received from Betiah.
- 10,000 Gold (if slain)
- According to Betiah, a member of the gang, Ophis likes beautiful women. However Betiah also mentions that a feminine-looking male might also catch her eye, alluding to the the Set of Lady's Garb that most males will need to use in order to speak to Ophis.
- Even more so, in junction to Betiah's words, Ophis herself states that: "I'll not mind dying...so long as there's prey and pretty girls in the life after."
- She has a non-hostile Cyclops as a pet, located in Ophis' Domain. It will not respawn if killed.
- Details of Ophis's health and resistances is sourced from Dragon's Dogma-ドラゴンズドグマ＆Dark Arisen@攻略＆情報まとめWiki (japanese), subpage : 敵対NPC (Hostile NPC)
- ps3xbox360 It is possible for the players to have difficulties in speaking with Ophis. Ophis and her bandits may be hostile to the Arisen regardless if they and their party are dressed as females or after feeding Ophis' cyclops, she may not prefer to speak with the Arisen, no matter what is done.
- This can be fixed by attacking her with fists. Attacking her with weapons may kill her easily so it is advised to attack with bare hands. Deal some damage so players can carry her. Once carried, jump down from her castle and continue to carry her outside from her domain. Players can carry her to the area where the cyclops is located on the narrow passage. Drop her and she will just frown for carrying her like the other NPCs do. Once she does that, speak to her. When Ophis is outside from her domain, the game resets her status and does not become hostile to male characters. She only acts as a unique NPC when she is in the Heavenspeak Fort.