It has a Knowledge Chair, where the Arisen can change their Main Pawn's inclination slightly as well as their behavior of speech. A Riftstone can be found here as well. Two noticeboards are present, one at the main level and one below the guild in the basement - the lower level also has an entrance to the Everfall.
Outside is a Portcrystal which is used as the Ferrystone destination for Gran Soren.
After completing this quest, Barnaby will grant another quest called Lure of the Abyss which involves investigating an evil presence deep beneath the Pawn Guild.
Notice board quests
The Pawn Guild's notice board is located on the ground floor of the Pawn Guild in Gran Soren. It serves as a questgiver for the generic eradication quests. It's recommended to hop by sometimes to take on some quest the Arisen can do while they are adventuring outside.
Additionally, the Arisen can take on From A Different Sky quests from the notice board in the Pawn Guild's basement.
- For details of when the quests become available, see the specific quest description.
- Completing Put the Eye Out is the only way to obtain a Silver Idol for completing Idol Worship or Supplier's Demand.
- Hobgoblin Tactics - book pile right of the Riftstone
- Undead Tactics Vol. 1 - books left of the Everfall entrance (not Post-Game)
- Wolf Strategy Vol. 2 - right of the upper floor notice board, and left of the passage to the lower level
- Wolf Strategy Vol. 3 - stack of books to the right of the Everfall entrance
- Every week, a Ferrystone will respawn at the Portcrystal outside.
- After defeating the Dragon, the innkeeper Asalam will move to the Pawn Guild. All the normal facilities of the Inn will still be available, except the escort quests that were once posted at the Inn noticeboard.
- Even after tha cataclysm following the defeat of the Dragon, the Pawn Guild still has a functional exit to the Everfall from its basement.
- To return from the The Everfall (Post-Dragon), fall onto the northern and highest platform and take the stairs up.