The Pawn Guild has a Knowledge Chair, where the Arisen can change their Main Pawn's inclination slightly or behavior of speech. A Rift Stone can be found here as well. Two noticeboards are present, one at the main level and one below the guild in the basement - the lower level also has an entrance to the Everfall.
Outside is a Portcrystal which is used as the primary Ferrystone destination for Gran Soren.
After completing this quest Barnaby will grant another quest called Lure of the Abyss which involves investigating an evil presence deep beneath the Pawn Guild.
Notice board quests
The notice board in the pawn guild basement is used to give the From a Different Sky quests (DLC).
The Pawn Guild Notice Board is located on the ground floor of the Pawn Guild in Gran Soren. It serves as a questgiver for the generic eradication quests. It's recommended to hop by sometimes to take on some quest you can do while you are adventuring outside.
|Bone of Contention||Kill 36 Skeletons||Reward: 10,000G, 3,000 Exp. and 60 Skulls.|
|Dire Straits||Kill 15 Direwolves||Reward: 20,000G and 3,000 Exp.|
|Put the Eye Out||Kill the Cyclops in the Frontier Caverns||Reward: 10,000G, 3,000 Exp. and a Silver Idol|
|Sisters in Peril||Kill 2 Ogres||Reward: 10,000G and 3,000 Exp.|
|Suppression||Kill 3 Chimeras||Reward: 25,000G and 3,000 Exp.|
|Suppression||Kill 3 Gargoyles||Reward 25,000G and 3,000 Exp.|
|Swamp Things||Kill 10 Sulfur Saurians||Reward: 25,000G and 3,000 Exp.|
|The Absent Apprentice||Kill 45 Rabbits||Reward: 10,000G and 3,000 Exp.|
|The Absent Apprentice||Kill 25 Crows||Reward: 85,000G and 3,000 Exp.|
|Fears of a Pawn||Kill 8 Ogres||Reward: 10,000G, 3,000 Exp. and an additional 750,000G|
- For details of when the quests become available see the specific quest description.
- Completing Put the Eye Out is an effective and easy way to obtain an Silver Idol for completing Idol Worship or Supplier's Demand.
- Every week, a Ferrystone will respawn at the Portcrystal outside.
- After defeating the Dragon the innkeeper Asalam will move shop to the Pawn Guild. All the normal facilities of the Inn will still be available.
- Even after tha cataclysm following the defeat of the Dragon, the Pawn Guild still has a functional exit to the Everfall from its basement.
- To return from the The Everfall (Post-Dragon) fall onto the northern and highest platform and take the stairs up..