"Causes enchantments to persist for a longer period of time."
- Perpetuation is effective only when equipped onto the caster.
- Equipping Perpetuation on the recipient has no effect (excluding self cast enchantments).
- Increases the duration of Enchantments by 25%.
- Works with spells that cause a "status icon" to appear next to the health bar, such as :
- Does not extend the duration of the following skills/spells :
- Dark Arisen equipment with the permanent attribute "Extends duration of attribute boosts applied to you." extends the duration of all applied elemental enchantments the way Perpetuation does; however this armor bonus affects the recipient rather than the caster.
- Perpetuation stacks with Dark Arisen equipment that "Extends duration of attribute boosts applied to you." For example, a Pact cast by a pawn with Perpetuation on an individual with gauntlets bearing this attribute lasts for six and a half minutes.