- "Causes enchantments to persist for a longer period of time."
Increases the duration of enchantments by 30%.
- Perpetuation is effective only when equipped onto the caster.
- Equipping Perpetuation on the recipient has no effect (excluding self-cast enchantments).
- Works with spells that cause a status icon to appear next to the health bar, such as :
- Does not extend the duration of the following skills/spells :
- Bitterblack Armor Lv.3 with the permanent attribute "Extends duration of attribute boosts applied to you." extends the duration of all applied elemental enchantments the way Perpetuation does; however this armor bonus affects the recipient rather than the caster.
- Perpetuation stacks with said arm armor that "Extends duration of attribute boosts applied to you." For example, a Pact cast by a pawn with Perpetuation on an individual with gauntlets bearing this attribute lasts for six and a half minutes.
- For general details of enchantments, see Weapon enchantment.