Phantasms are naturally electrified; physical contact may inflict Thundershock.
If they manage to latch onto a character, their health will rapidly drain unless freed by an ally with a physical strike to the Phantasm. Pawns slain by ghost type enemies in this manner cannot be revived by the Arisen and must be re-hired from a Rift Stone.
| Base Experience of 780
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Information from : Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp), the 'Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide' , and from in-game testing..|
- § Except when possessing a victim
|Possession (Pawn)||Spec||Attempts to possess a Pawn. If it succeeds, the Pawn will take constant damage until it is freed or until it dies and becomes forfeit.|
|Possession (Arisen)||Mag||Attempts to possess the Player. if it succeeds, the Player will take constant lightning damage until freed or death.|
|Fade||Spec||When attacked, the Phantasm will fade out of this plane to avoid damage for a time. When it reappears, it will be where it was before.|
|Floating Charge||Spec||This is the primary mode of moving. It will rush at targets, knocking them back and dealing Lightning damage.|
- Vulnerable to magic attacks.
- Weak against Holy magic, and holy weapon enchanment.
- Immune to thunder based magic - if a possessed pawn is struck with a thunder enchanted weapon it will not break the phantasm's hold on the pawn.
- Vulnerable to physical attacks when they possess allies.
- Physically attacking them often results in their disappearance and becoming temporarily intangible. They will reappear after a few seconds in the exact spot they were struck.
- Melee attacks are ineffective - unenchanted weapons may inflict a very small amount of damage, less than 10hp
- Usually appear in groups of two or three.
- A Phantasm's hold on a pawn can also be ended by grabbing and carrying the pawn.
- For approximately 12 seconds at a time, Phantoms will extend their "hands" out to latch onto the party. After the 12 seconds expire, the Phantom will resume free-floating for at least 4 seconds before it resumes its attack.
- When adventuring solo, a ghost's possession attack may sometimes be broken physically by throwing an item whilst possessed.
Enemy specific :
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 50 Phantasms either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.