Information and Stats
Poisoned Undead are much larger and darker skinned versions of Stout Undead. These lumbering zombies are nearly the size of Ogres. They've been bloated with venom and radiate a deadly poison around them. They vomit poison as a main source of attack, and emit a small cloud of Poison when they die.
| Base Experience of 4,200
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
|Grab||Phys||Grabs a nearby target and bites them. Wiggle the L-stick to break free. Multiple Undead can join in on this attack to increase the damage dealt.|
|Flail||Phys||Wildly swings its arms about.|
|Crawl||Phys||Swings its arms at foes while crawling on the ground.|
|Charge||Phys||Charges towards foes, knocking them off their feet.|
|Bile Vomit||Mag/Status||Vomits poisonous bile, inflicting Poison.|
|Last Breath||Phys/Spec||Upon death, the Poisoned Undead will let out a final poisonous mist dealing damage and may inflict Poison.|
- Weak against Ice, Fire & Holy enchanted weapons and magic.
- Can be Frozen.
- Vulnerable to Torpor and Tarred.
- Resistant to Blindness.
- Vulnerable to Petrification.
- Vulnerable to Lowered Strength, which can be inflicted with the Dragon's Roost shield .
- Can be climbed and attacked.
- Prepare to be poisoned by the vomit attack and bring curatives, or employ a mage with suitable healing spells.
- Can be lured near a ledge and knocked off with a high knockback attack.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 300 Poisoned Undead either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.