There are two forms of Possession - the most serious, usually inflicted by Dragonkin or Specters, will cause a loyal pawn to be turned, and seek to attack their master; another form is inflicted by ghosts, and causes Health loss and reduced movement. Pawns killed by a ghost's possession return to the Rift and must be re-rented. If a Specter possesses a pawn for a long enough period of time it may succeed in turning them, just as Dragons do.
|Master Ring||71 to 90%|
|Preceptor Ring||41 to 60%|
|Virtuoso Ring||11 to 30%|
- Armor and clothing
- List of Armor and Clothing Sets with Possession resistance
- List of Head Armor with Possession resistance
- List of Torso Armor with Possession resistance
- List of Leg Armor with Possession resistance
- List of Arms Armor with Possession resistance
- List of Leg Clothing with Possession resistance
- List of Chest Clothing with Possession resistance
- List of Cloaks with Possession resistance
- Hostile pawns found in the Chamber of Lament before the Ur-Dragon fight as if possessed, but lack the distinctive dark cloud about the head, and red eyes normally indicative of possession.
- In the case of possession by a ghost, simply running out of the ghost's usual haunting area will cause the creature to harmlessly dislodge itself.
- Possession resistance is only effective against Dragonkin possession, and doesn't prevent ghost possession and health drain.(verify)
- If a Pawn is possessed during a fight against Dragonkin, the Arisen can negate the effect by unequipping all the Pawn's weapons, leaving them helpless until they are killed.