Post-Game (Also known as Post-Dragon) is the state of the game after the defeat of the Dragon during The Final Battle. The world becomes darker and more dangerous as the sky becomes very dark and cloudy even during the day.
Changes to Gran SorenEdit
The Venery, Aqueduct, Slums and a part of the Urban Quarter collapse and leave open the expanded version of The Everfall.
- Asalam (Union Inn) moves in to the Pawn Guild.
- Devyn (The Barber Shop) is in a tent in the fields outside the Craftsman's Quarter.
- Montebank (The Black Cat) moves in behind the alehouse.
- Caxton's Armory and Camellia's Apothecary are unaffected by the collapse, and thus have not moved. Arsmith's Alehouse is partially destroyed, but Arsmith himself and the Notice Board are unaffected.
- Madeleine's Shop is in the Gran Soren fields if you did not start the quest Bad Business. If you started the quest and did not complete it, Madeleine will be in the fields with no shop options. If you completed the quest, then she will be in Cassardis with shop options.
- Ser Alfonso moves from the Greatwall Encampment to the camp in the Field at the north gate.
Upon completing A Warm Welcome, you also will get attacked by the Guards upon entering the Noble Quarter due to being a "traitor" and will be attacked until you leave town.
- Fournival will walk around the Alehouse and Craftsman's Quarter if you ever need him (Only if you proved him not guilty during Trials and Tribulations).
- Fournival may be somewhat inconvenient to reach in post-game because of the guards near his home. However, he will always walk to the Black Cat in the afternoon (10-20 minutes after resting until morning). He will walk down the stairwell nearest to the pawn guild. Keep in mind he has an unlimited supply of Pilgrim's Charm which will prove useful for leveling-up while fighting the Ur-Dragon.
Note: If any of these characters is your love interest at the end of the game they will not be in the aforementioned spots, but instead will move to your house in Cassardis.
Changes to CassardisEdit
Some people will move to Cassardis after The Final Battle.
- Madeleine will be in the inn if you rescued her during the quest Bad Business. If she is your love interest she will be in your house regardless of other quest choices.
- Your love interest will be inside your house.
Changes to GransysEdit
- Visibility will become poor as the sky is dark even during the day.
- Archydra: Spawns in Chamber of Hesitation: Everfall.
- Cockatrice: One spawns in place of a Griffin at the Eradication Site; spawns at Leapers Ledge in Soulflayer Canyon; spawns in Chamber of Apprehension: Everfall.
- Drake: One spawns west of Gran Soren on the road heading to the Ancient Quarry mine; special Drake replaces the Goblins and Cyclops at Conqueror's Sanctuary (This Drake has extra HP); spawns in the Chamber of Fate: Everfall.
- Gargoyles: Spawn outside Grand Soren's south gate; spawn in the Chamber of Tragedy and Chamber of Fate: Everfall.
- Geo Saurian: Spawn in Moonsbit Pass as well as the Everfall; spawn in Chamber of Resolution and Chamber of Absence: Everfall.
- Giant Undead: Spawn on the road between The Mountain Waycastle and the Encampment; spawn in Chamber of Estrangement and Chamber of Woe: Everfall.
- Gorechimera: One spawns in the Unusual Beach north of Seabreeze Trail, and also replaces some normal Chimeras throughout the world; spawn in Chamber of Apprehension, Chamber of Hope, and Chamber of Fate: Everfall.
- Grimgoblins: Replaces the goblins at Seabreeze Trail, replace the guards and once again take over The Shadow Fort, as well as other locations where goblins spawn. Everfall: Chamber of Absence, Chamber of Apprehension, Chamber of Remorse, and Chamber of Sorrow.
- Hellhounds: Spawn around Gran Soren and other areas. Everfall: Chamber of Absence, Chamber of Fate, Chamber of Woe, and Chamber of Hope.
- Hydra: One spawns in the Frontier Caverns (after accepting the quest A Challenge in Cassardis).
- Saurian Sage: Spawns in Chamber of Hesitation and Chamber of Resolution; Everfall.
- Skeleton Lords: Spawn along Moonsbit Pass and the Mountain Cottage. Summoned by Lich in the Everfall.
- Succubus: Spawn outside Grand Soren's south gate. Everfall: Chamber of Tragedy and Chamber of Fate.
- Wyrm: A special variant spawns in the The Watergod's Altar; spawns in Chamber of Distress: Everfall.
- Wyvern: Replaces Griffin at Bluemoon Tower; spawns right outside Gran Soren; spawns near the Northface Forest on the road to Windbluff Tower.
- Cobal Coast: Succubi, Hellhounds, and Giant Undead spawn near the Mountain Waycastle,
- Manamia Trail: Succubi, Hellhounds, and Giant Undead spawn throughout the area.
- Moonsbit Pass: An Ogre and Grimgoblins replace the small bandit camp; Skeleton Lords and Warriors replace some Harpies; Skeleton Lords spawn inside the Mountain Cottage; Geo Saurians and a Golem replace some Harpies.
- Seabreeze Trail: Grimgoblins and Hellhounds replace regular Goblins.
- The Shadow Fort: Retaken by Goblins and Cyclops, and no longer guarded by Gran Soren Soldiers.
- Unusual Beach: Gorechimera spawns on beach.