- "Multiplies the harm done by your attacks when targets are not in the battle stance."
(BUG) This augment seems to be completely useless..
- Doesn't have any damage increase for enemies that are out of battle stance, including human foes with sheaved weapons.
- Does not increase damage on sleeping enemies.
- Does not increase damage on unsuspecting enemies sniped at long range (e.g. skills such as Comet Shot)
- Does not increase damage on enemies that have been knocked down.
- Does not increase damage on enemies that have been staggered
- Does not increase weakspot damage (e.g. hitting a cyclops in its eye).
- Great Gamble damage is unchanged.
- Battle Stance
- "Out of battle stance" here means foes that have not yet detected the Arisen - on detection Goblins may shout "seen you", Saurians wake up, Bandits may say "Get him" etc.
- Dancing goblins, sleeping Saurians, etc., take high damage if attacked when unaware of the Arisen and/or party - the multiplier is high up to 3-5x for Saurians. This effect is standard with or without the augment. This augment does not increase the damage multiplier.