"Reduces the Stamina consumed when you perform a physical weapon skill."
- Reduces the Stamina consumed when you perform a physical weapon skill by 25%.
- Does not work with Bows, Longbows - that is - bow skill stamina consumption is not reduced by the Proficiency augment.
- Applies to all non-magical primary and secondary physical weapon skills including shield skills but excluding bows and longbows.
- Certain skills performed by hybrid vocations using physical weapons are in in fact spells - for example Mystic Knight's Great Cannon and Magick Archer's Magick Rebalancer - these do not benefit from Proficiency.
- A simple rule for non-bow primary weapon skills is to silence oneself - if the skill's use is prevented it will not benefit from Proficiency.
- Does not work with magick bows - which are purely magickal weapons. Magick shield skills are also in fact spells and do not benefit.
- Conservation has the same effect for staff and archistaff spells.