Unlike their Saurian cousins, Pyre Saurians lack the spinal spikes that run up the back and the horn-like manes most Saurians seem to possess; their tails are flat at the tip.
| Base Experience of 3100
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
|Flame Cloak||Mag||Emits an aura of flame around its body dealing damage to nearby targets. Can cause Burning. The flames can be temporarily extinguished by water, Ice-based attacks or by cutting its tail.|
|Fire Breath||Mag||Spits a moderate stream of fire in a frontal arc. Can cause Burning.|
|Snap||Phys||A short delay, followed by a powerful snap at their target.|
|Reignite||Spec||Reignites itself in flames.|
- Vulnerable to Torpor, Blindness, and to Sleep.
- Vulnerable to Ice and can be Frozen solid.
- Ice-based attacks, throwing a Flask of Water and cutting the tail will douse their flames.
- If then hit with a Fire-based spell (or item) or a Fire-enchanted weapon, they may reignite
- The Pyre Saurian's Fire Breath can be blocked with a shield.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Extinguish its flame cloak (douse with water, attack with Ice, cut the tail).
- Attack with fire to reignite them
- Get burned by its flame cloak (Pawns may warn "Simply touching them yields grievious burns!")
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 300 Pyre Saurians either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.