A childhood friend of the Arisen. She is always kind and considerate of others.
Personality: Caring, protector, giver, healer, full of love for all, from pawn to human, following the path of righteousness.
Relationship: Childhood friend of the Arisen. Quina only learned her magick to help you.
"Quina was born to a mother of the healing Faith, and a father, rough around the edges like most fishermen, who was one of the many that sustains the small fishing village of Cassardis. Having little contact with him, Quina was raised strongly influenced by her mother and her gentle nature. As a result, Quina was often picked on by the other children. You were the only child in Cassardis who did not take part in the bullying and even defended Quina. Having lost your own parents at a tender age, you did not hesitate to stand up to those who bullied Quina and her mother, fearless of injury or reproach. Thus, you appeared as nothing less than a hero in her young eyes. When the other children heaped abuses upon you in return for your bravery, the meek Quina began to search for a way to return your kindness.
After the Dragon's attack, Quina discovers the Arisen is still alive on the beach at Cassardis. She begins her own quest to find a cure for the Arisen's affliction. Quina first seeks out the so-called witch Selene (セレナ) in the Witchwood (森の魔女) for knowledge of a cure, she later joins the Faith and becomes a nun at the Abbey to further her search. Her swift development and skill in her practice of the Faith grants her a journey to the Grand Cathedral at Auldring in the mainland, whose library is said to be the greatest repository of knowledge on the Dragon.
- Cassardis and later The Abbey in the Wilted Forest. Quina will be waiting at the entrance to the Witchwood during Lost and Found. There is also an opportunity for Quina to accompany the Arisen if the Catacombs are entered during A Parting Gift.
- Lost and Found (find Quina in the Witchwood)
- Venture Forth (escort Quina to Prayer Falls)
- Talent in Bloom (give Quina's Blessed Flower to someone worthy of it)
- A Parting Gift (give a Pilgrim's Charm to the nun at The Abbey)
- "How fares your wound? You seem better than before."
During Venture Forth
- "I spoke of you to the Faith, but they had no aid to give. It seems my only hope it's to pray. And I fear the Maker only answers such in His own time."
- "Unlike some, you've taken the role of Arisen to heart, no? Well, I'll not be outdone. If this is to be my role, I shall fill it with all that I am."
- "I wish to complete my training to the end, and do so without assistance. I cannot beg help while you strive to save the world entire. Please... Let me do as I must."
- Quina is the only human character to recognize the Arisen has changed in the aftermath of The Great Hereafter.
- Quina is one of four characters (Ophis, The Duke, and Aelinore (エリノア)) who addresses or acknowledges the Arisen's gender. She openly states such immediately after the Dragon marks the Arisen.
- It does not appear in the game, but there is a set of clothes assigned to Quina that are referred to as "One Piece of The Fishermen (漁民のワンピース)."
- Quina bears a Wooden Staff and will heal the Arisen and party with High Anodyne when she accompanies them on quests. She will not do so until one person in the party is below 50% health. She will defend herself with High Ingle if necessary, and has been observed using High Comestion, Holy Affinity, and High Spellscreen during the fight with the Specter in the Catacombs during A Parting Gift.
- ps3xbox360 With the introduction of Dark Arisen, players have reported a location glitch which spawns another Quina. Oddly, she can be found at the same location or at both spawn locations (Cassardis and The Abbey) by traveling from one area to the other whether it be by foot or Ferrystone. No solution has been found for this odd glitch, however no reports have surfaced if it affects the game in a negative way. A video is provided detailing glitches in regards to Quina's location: