A childhood friend of the Arisen. She is always kind and considerate of others.
Role: Healer, Pawn
Personality: Caring, protector, giver, healer, full of love for all, from pawn to human, following the path of righteousness. Secret pawn?
Relationship: Childhood friend of yours. Quina only learned her magick to help you. Possible Romance.
Quina was born to a mother of the healing Faith, and a father, rough around the edges like most fishermen, who was one of the many that sustains the small fishing village of Cassardis. Having little contact with him, Quina was raised strongly influenced by her mother and her gentle nature. As a result, Quina was often picked on by the other children. You were the only child in Cassardis who did not take part in the bullying and even defended Quina. Having lost your own parents at a tender age, you did not hesitate to stand up to those who bullied Quina and her mother, fearless of injury or reproach. Thus, you appeared as nothing less than a hero in her young eyes. When the other children heaped abuses upon you in return for your bravery, the meek Quina began to search for a way to return your kindness.
Quina discovers the Arisen is still alive on the beach at Cassardis after the Dragon attack, and afterwards begins her own quest to seek a cure for the affliction caused by the dragon. First seeking out the witch in the Witchwood (Selene) for knowledge of a cure, she later joins the Faith, becoming a nun at the Abbey in her search. Her swift development and skill in the practices of the Faith grants her a journey to the Grand Cathedral at Auldring in the mainland, whose library is said to be the greatest resource on the Dragon.
- Quina seems to be the only human character to recognize the Arisen had "changed" after the aftermath of The Great Hereafter.
- Quina is one of four characters (Ophis, The Duke, and Aelinore) who addresses and possibly even acknowledges that the Arisen is either male or female by openly stating such immediately after the Dragon marks the Arisen.
- It does not appear in the game, but there is a back set of clothes name of Quina that are referred to as "One Piece of The Fishermen."
- Quina bears a Wooden Staff and will heal the Arisen and party when she accompanies them on quests. She will not do so until one person in the party is below 50% health. She will defend herself with High Ingle if necessary.
- ps3xbox360 With the introduction of Dark Arisen, players have reported a location glitch which spawns another Quina. Oddly, she can be found at the same location or at both spawn locations (Cassardis and The Abbey) by traveling from one area to the other whether it be by foot or Ferrystone. No solution has been found for this odd glitch, however no reports have surfaced if it effects the game in a negative way. A video is provided detailing glitch's in regards to Quina's location: