Generally timid, rabbits will run away if the Arisen comes near. They can be found along Seabreeze Trail, near Manamia Trail close to the cliffs, in the open area southwest of The Mountain Waycastle, and in the Witchwood. In Dark Arisen they may be found in Duskmoon Tower.
Information and Stats
They are non-hostile creatures living in Gransys. They will run away when you come near. A Rabbit has low health and no offensive capabilities. A single hit will kill it.
The following quests involve Rabbits. Or rather the slaying of Rabbits:
- Grabbing and throwing a rabbit will instantly kill it.
- When completing the quest which requires to kill 45 rabbits. The best places to farm rabbits are in the Witchwood and right outside Cassardis. Usually you'll get around 6-12 rabbits this way, in each location.
- Remember to keep the Rabbit Pelts, as they are used for upgrading some low-level equipment early on.
- They often drop 100 RC when slain by a person with the Fortune augment equipped.
- Use of the Repeller Bow shows that a rabbit has 1 hit point of health.