- "Reduces cumulative damage when you are debilitated by non-Archmagick attacks."
The resistances are: 100% Poison resistance, as well as +15% resistances to Blindness, Curse, Lowered Defense, Lowered Magick, Lowered Magick Defense, Lowered Strength, Petrification, Possession, Silence, Skill Stifling, Sleep, and Torpor.
- The in-game English description is misleading: the augment reduces the likelihood of having a non-archmagick debilitation, known as a Status Effect, inflicted on the Arisen.
- Significantly reduces the chance of being poisoned, such as by Saurian spit.
- Effect will not be included in character stats.
- Does not prevent or block burning, frozen, being drenched, or thundershock.
- Also works against non-elemental debilitations inflicted via Dark magick; e.g., the spell Miasma is mitigated, with no damage from the primary effect,(verify) and no poisoning effect.
- Resistance, Toxicity, Magnitude and Morbidity all have confusing translations.