- "A ring imbued with a mysterious power. It increases the discipline earned by the wearer."
Discipline Points received by the wearer are increased by 50%, and wearing a second Ring of Perseverance will stack the effect.
Can be obtained by purifying Bitterblack Gear Lv.3, or is guaranteed in a certain Moonbeam Gem treasure room in Duskmoon Tower - located on the east side of the first floor, behind the right hand door.
- Can be used by both Arisen or Pawn, but it only affects the character that has it equipped. This item will not affect the discipline gain of other members of the party.
- Has no effect if equipped on hired pawns, either to the host or to the pawn itself.
- This item will also stack with the Asura Armor, provided the Armor is equipped first.
- This ring does not increase experience gain, only Discipline Points.
- Works well with Weal.
- (Exploit) Whilst this ring is contained in Bitterblack Island, the endgame dungeon of Dark Arisen, it is entirely possible to obtain it without fighting any of the strong enemies by simply running past all of them. Bitterblack Island becomes available after defeating the Cyclops at the Encampment, at which point the player is around Level 5. Provided the player can obtain the Void Key in the Midnight Helix and get the Moonbeam Gem from the Warrior's Respite, they can choose to take one of any of the items in Duskmoon Tower and return to the mainland with their reward before even fighting the Hydra.
- Since choosing Hard Mode resets story progression but does not reset your items or levels, it's possible to keep resetting over and over at a very early level, claiming a Ring of Perseverance or other reward from Duskmoon Tower for each time. Players can then start the game for real with four discipline rings for you and your pawn, allowing the player to play at a normal pace but with a massively increased discipline gain. (Hard Mode can be returned to Normal mode at any time with no penalty)