- "A bludgeon decorated with a monetary relief. Those it fells drop more coin."
Allows the bearer to mint their own coins, merely by striking an enemy. Five gold pieces are generated on every strike, and immediately added to the Arisen's account.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||23,500 G|| 80,800 G|
Gold Ore x6
| 246,600 G|
Golden Talisman x6
| Click here for|
| 5,400 RC|
| 7,400 RC|
Befouled Gold Veneer x2
- Purchased as a part of Weapon Pack: The Debilitator DLC. Received for free, and can then be purchased at The Black Cat.
- In Dark Arisen, this must be purchased from The Black Cat.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Gold Ore
- Golden Talisman
- Befouled Gold Veneer
- Dropped by a Golden Knight.
- Gold generated from this effect are received immediately, meaning the enemy does not need to be defeated to receive the coins and players can run away if need be.
- Boss type creatures (Chimera, Cyclops, Drake, etc.) can continued to be hit for coins, even after death during the decaying process.
- Olra and Barroch are unkillable NPCs, as such can be continuously hit for infinite gold.
- Using Skills such as Great Cannon or Stone Forest also generates 5 G per Hit, further increasing the Gold gained for each Hit.
- Considering the initial cost of this item when purchased from The Black Cat, it takes a total of 69100 single strikes from Royal Alms for it to pay for itself. It might be better to consider the special effect as a nice bonus, as there are much better ways of farming gold.
- Don't be fooled by the low base stats, Royal Alms is the 11th strongest Mace when Dragon Forged, and can remain a viable weapon throughout the course of the game. It's heavy weight (the heaviest Mace) is offset by its strength and unique magic enchantment. If it doesn't do much damage, you'll spend more time hitting enemies and gain more gold, thus you benefit either way.