"An advanced form of Perilous Sigil that implants a sigil into the ground that hits long ranging foes with devastating blast of energy and takes longer to dispel."
- An advanced version of Perilous Sigil.
- After a relatively brief incantation, this spell places a ball of magic on the ground. Nearby enemies are dealt, by default, nonelemental magic damage and smaller ones may be thrown into the air.
- Perilous and Ruinous Sigil have many potential uses, making it a staple of the Mystic Knight's repertoire.
- The sigils take on whatever element the sword/mace is currently enchanted with. This includes weapons that are both affected by Trance/Affiity spells or permanently enchanted ones like the Almace.
- The most typical uses of the sigils are to plant them at narrow choke points like hallways, or plant a few as a barrier in front of the Mystic Knight to allow for safe spellcasting. A knight using Great Cannon while hiding behind multiple sigils is a powerful thing indeed.
- Planting a sigil on a Sorcerer about to cast a high level spell better ensures they will not be interrupted.
- Planting a sigil on the weak point of a fallen enemy is devastating, especially if the sigil carries an elemental affinity the enemy is weak to.
- Sigils are fairly good at staggering or even knocking over large enemies like cyclopses and ogres.