"Daggers that have rusted through years of disuse."
- Rusted weapons are arguably the most valuable support weapons in the entire game, capable of inflicting two major debilitations against multiple enemies (try Downpour Volley with a Rusted bow or Dragon's Maw with a Rusted sword). Inflicting all enemies with Torpor gives the Arisen a huge tactical advantage, even when outnumbered. Especially recommended for characters with low attack strength.
- The higher the Rusted weapon is enhanced, the higher the chance it will inflict both Torpor (slow) and Poison with each strike on enemies vulnerable to these debilitations.
- To increase the chance of successful debilitation, use multi-strike skills like Fivefold/Tenfold Flurry, Downpour Volley, Thousand Kisses, Brainsplitter, Corkscrew Arrow, Sheltered Assault, Cymbal Onslaught, or Great Windmill.
- Only 9 enemy classes are immune to Torpor (slow) : Griffins, Cockatrices, Eye creatures, Ghost creatures, Living Armor, Death, The Dragon (Grigori), The Ur-Dragon and Daimon's Second Form.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||190 G|| 25,730 G|
| 75,550 G|
Yellow Poison Sac x2
| Click here for|
| 6,200 RC|
Venomous Cuspid x7
| 9,800 RC|
Sinister Fang x2
- Sold by Reynard.
- May be gathered at Weapon/Armor Piles throughout Gransys.
- The Arisen is equipped with this if the Strider vocation is selected near the beginning of the game.
Enhancement Item LocationsEdit
- Sold by Montebank at The Black Cat in Gran Soren.
- Dropped by the Undead. Commonly found within the Catacombs and in various locations at night, including the Wilted Forest and outside of Gran Soren.
- May be found lying around in urban locations throughout Gransys, or dropped by Gransys worker citizens on picking them up.
- Yellow Poison Sac
- Venomous Cuspid
- Dropped by a Warg.
- Sinister Fang
- Dropped by a Garm.