"A shield that has rusted through years of disuse."
- Three star upgraded Rusted weapons are able to inflict two debilitations, Torpor and Poison.
- Dragonforging and Rarifying increases the chance to inflict both Torpor and Poison on enemies.
- To increase the chance of successful debilitation, use multi-strike skills such as Sheltered Assault or Cymbal Onslaught.
- Only 9 enemy classes are immune to Torpor: Griffins, Cockatrices, Eye creatures, Ghost creatures, Living Armor, Death, The Dragon (Grigori), The Ur-Dragon and Daimon's Second Form.
- Oddly, equipping a Rusted Shield can inflict Torpor on a foe even if the Arisen strikes them with a non-Rusted primary weapon.(verify).
- Blocking or Perfect Blocking an attack can also inflict Torpor on the enemy attacker.
- Equipping a Fighter or Assassin with a Rusted Shield and an Aneled sword can completely debilitate the enemy opposition with Torpor, Poisoned, Blinded and Tarred debilitations.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||140 G|| 19,300 G|
Rusted Plate x4
| 56,660 G|
| Click here for|
| 4,600 RC|
Leapworm Jelly x6
| 6,600 RC|
Venomous Cuspid x6
- Sold by Reynard.
- May be gathered at Weapon/Armor Piles throughout Gransys.
- The Arisen is equipped with this Shield if the Fighter vocation is selected near the beginning of the game.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Rusted Plate
- Leapworm Jelly
- Dropped by a Leapworm.
- Venomous Cuspid
- Dropped by a Warg.