Members of the secretive and deadly Salvation cult. They are Mages and Sorcerers found in and around Gran Soren causing mischief. They practice in necromancy and are responsible for unleashing some of the Undead upon the Gransys countryside.
They start appearing after you infiltrate the Catacombs for the first time and often ambush you at Night time. They attack in groups of 5 or more and cast various attack and status spells at your party. At lower levels and for classes with low magick defense this can be deadly.
|Magic Bolt||Mag||Shoots 3 bolts of magic from the staff.|
|Frigor||Mag/Status||Summons a massive ice spike from the ground, has a chance to freeze.|
|Ingle||Mag/Status||Lobs a single large fireball, has a chance to light you on fire.|
|Anodyne||Mag/Spec||Invokes a green sigil that heals other Salvation members and nearby undead. (Does not affect player)|
- Outside Gran Soren at night, will be a group ranging from 5 - 10.
- Catacombs during the Seeking Salvation quest. (Cutscene only)
- During the quest Rise of the Fallen near the end of the quest a Salvation member mini boss named Balsac who will have a small army of Skeletons.
- During the quest Deny Salvation multiple Salvation members litter the stairs supported by Skeletons fighters and Skeleton mages.
- Two Salvation members are turned into Wights and serve as the final bosses of the Deny Salvation Quest.
- They wear a unique version of the Salvation Robes, carrying the Salvation insignia on the right thigh.
- They use the Unfettered Claw staff.
- They always appear outside near the walls of Gran Soren even before the quest Seeking Salvation.
- The ones outside of Gran Soren are a decent area to farm Scrolls as they seem to have a decent drop rate.
- They are much less organized than a bandit group and considerably weaker, normally just spamming Ingle and Frigor at the player, they can be delt with fairly easily and quickly at any level.
- "Arisen...our mortal foe..."
- "You are Arisen, then..."
- "We are the ones who pray for the end"