Members of the secretive and deadly Salvation cult. They are Mages and Sorcerers causing mischief in and around Gran Soren. They practice necromancy and are responsible for unleashing some of the Undead upon Gransys' countryside.
Salvation members start appearing after you infiltrate the Catacombs the first time and often ambush you at Night. They attack in groups of five or more, and at lower levels and for classes with low magick defense, Salvation members can be deadly.
|Magic Bolt||Mag||Shoots 3 bolts of magic from the staff.|
|Frigor||Mag/Status||Summons a massive ice spike from the ground, has a chance to freeze their target.|
|Ingle||Mag/Status||Lobs a single large fireball, has a chance to inflict Burning.|
|Anodyne||Mag/Spec||Invokes a green sigil that heals other Salvation members and nearby Undead. (Does not affect player)|
- At night :
- Catacombs :
- Greatwall Encampment during the quest Deny Salvation, supported by several types of Skeletons.
- Two Salvation members are turned into Wights by Elysion and serve as the final bosses of Deny Salvation.
- They wear a unique version of the Salvation Robes, carrying a bag with the Salvation insignia over the right thigh.
- They use the Unfettered Claw staff.
- They appear outside near the walls of Gran Soren at night even before the quest Seeking Salvation.
- "Arisen...our mortal foe..."
- "You are Arisen, then..."
- "We are the ones who pray for the end"