Members of the secretive and deadly Salvation cult. They are Mages and Sorcerers found causing mischief in and around Gran Soren. They practice necromancy and are responsible for unleashing some of the Undead upon Gransys' countryside.
Salvation members start appearing after you infiltrate the Catacombs the first time and often ambush you at Night. They attack in groups of five or more, and at lower levels and for classes with low magick defense, Salvation members can be deadly, especially if the Arisen and party is surrounded.
|Magic Bolt||Mag||Shoots 3 bolts of magic from the staff.|
|Frigor||Mag/Status||Summons a massive ice spike from the ground, has a chance to freeze.|
|Ingle||Mag/Status||Lobs a single large fireball, has a chance to light you on fire.|
|Anodyne||Mag/Spec||Invokes a green sigil that heals other Salvation members and nearby undead. (Does not affect player)|
- Outside Gran Soren at night, they appear in a group ranging from five to ten members.
- Catacombs during the Seeking Salvation quest. (Cutscene only)
- During the quest Rise of the Fallen near the end of the quest a Salvation member named Balsac, will summon a small army of Skeletons during an end quest battle.
- During the quest Deny Salvation multiple Salvation members litter the stairs, supported by Skeletons and Skeleton Sorcerers.
- Two Salvation members are turned into Wights by Elysion and serve as the final bosses of Deny Salvation.
- They wear a unique version of the Salvation Robes, carrying a bag with the Salvation insignia over the right thigh.
- They use the Unfettered Claw staff.
- They appear outside near the walls of Gran Soren at night even before the quest Seeking Salvation.
- The ones outside of Gran Soren are a decent area to farm Scrolls as they seem to have a decent drop rate.
- Salvation members are much less organized than a bandit group and considerably weaker, normally just spamming Ingle and Frigor at the player. They can be delt with fairly easily and quickly at any level.
- "Arisen...our mortal foe..."
- "You are Arisen, then..."
- "We are the ones who pray for the end"