Saurian Sages (also known as Snowy Saurians) are white Saurians with the ability to cast healing magic, as well as being able to cast magic attacks.
They carry a spear used for both casting magic as well as physical attacks.
They are fond of the cloak and counter tactics Sulfur Saurians employ, often using their white skin to camouflage themselves into the terrain around them., and like all Saurians will rest attached to walls, dropping from above in ambush if approached.
|Experience gained|| Base Exp of ???
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Spear Slash||Phys||Slashes its spear at a target in front of it.|
|Tail Whip||Phys||Whacks targets attacking its tail. Causes knock back.|
|Spit||Mag/Status||Spits a blob of saliva at a target. Causes instant drenching.|
|Jumping Attack||Phys||Jumps at a target out of the water and lands on them.|
|Jumping Spear||Phys||Leaps at a target and stabs them with the spear. Knocks the target away and down.|
|Hit and Run Bite||Phys||When its tail is removed it will slither up to a target, bite them in the legs and then run away.|
|Cloak||Spec||Saurian Sages are able to cloak for ambush attacks or regular attacks and are always cloaked when on the ground. They will however lift the cloak to cast spells.|
|Guard||Spec||Holds up its spear in a defensive stance that blocks all frontal and side attacks. The Tail is not protected if flanked, and its guard may be broken by strong attacks.|
|Counter Attack||Phys||If ts guard is not broken when attacking, it will retaliate with a spear attack that knocks you down.|
|Guard Break||Phys||The Saurian does a strong kick that breaks targets' guards and knocks targets down once hit.|
|Anodyne||Mag/Spec||Heals itself with this spell. Can also heal other enemies present.|
|Spellscreen||Mag/Spec||Casts a spell that increases the defenses of the Saurian and other enemies within its spell's range.|
|High Levin||Mag/Status||Casts 3 lightning bolts at the party, stunning whomever it hits. Often follows drenching a character with spit with this spell for increased damage.|
- Like all Saurians, cutting off the tail will dramatically reduce its Defense alter its behavior to be less dangerous and aggressive (though not entirely harmless)
- Unlike other Saurians, they rarely flee after the tail is cut off.
- Strong against Holy enchanted weapons and spells.
- Weak against Dark enchanted weapons and spells
- Vulnerable to Silence.
- Can be Petrified
- Vulnerable to Torpor and Poison.
- Saurian Strategy Vol. 2 Susceptible to Silence.
- Weak to Dark (Pawn quote : Darkness works well.)
- May be necessary to slay the Saurian Sage who casts Anodyne on its allies first (Pawn quote: "Slay the healer first")
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 100 Saurian Sages either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.