Saurian Sages are white Saurians with the ability to buff and heal their more physically orientated Saurian allies as well as use magic attacks. They are fond of the cloak and counter tatics Sulfur Saurians employ, often using their white skin to camouflage with the terrain around them. Additionally, Saurian Sages are considerably more durable than their brethren. Their spit attack drenches an opponent, extingishing lanterns and increasing the damage taken from their spells. They are weak to Dark-element attacks.
|Spear Slash||Phys||Slashes it's spear at a target in front of it.|
|Tail Whip||Phys||Whacks targets attacking it's tail. Causes knock back.|
|Spit||Mag/Status||Spits a blob of water at a target. Causes instant drenching.|
|Jumping Attack||Phys||Jumps at a target out of the water and lands on them.|
|Jumping Spear||Phys||Leaps at a target and stabs them with the spear. Knocks the target away and down.|
|Hit and Run Bite||Phys||When it's tail is removed it will slither up to a target and bite them in the legs and then run away.|
|Cloak||Spec||Saurian Sages are able to cloak for ambush attacks or regular attacks and are always cloaked when on the ground. They will however lift the cloak to cast spells.|
|Guard||Spec||Holds up its spear in a defensive stance that blocks all frontal and side attacks. The Tail is not protected, and the guard may be broken by strong attacks.|
|Counter Attack||Phys||If guard is not broken when attacking, it will retaliate with a spear attack that knocks you down.|
|Guard Break||Phys||The Saurian does a SPARTA kick that breaks guards and knocks targets down if hit.|
|Anodyne||Mag||Heals itself with this spell. Can heal others as well.|
|Spellscreen||Mag||Casts a spell that increases the defenses of the Saurian and those around it.|
|High Levin||Mag||Casts 3 lightning bolts at the party, stunning whoever it hits. Often follows this from drenching you with its spit for increased damage.|
- Like all Saurians, cutting off the tail will drastically reduce their defenses and offenses.
- These lizards are weakest to Dark attacks so use that on them for good damage.
- They are highly resistant to Holy attacks, unlike many other creatures in the Everfall so don't use that on them.
- They are susceptible to Silence, which blocks their spells so use that if you can.
- The Everfall (Beyond the Rift) (Chamber of Hesitation; on the walls)
- 2 days to respawn
- The Everfall (Beyond the Rift) (Chamber of Resolution; amidst Geo Saurians during the Cockatrice fight)
- Rotwood Depository
With Wyvern's Tear