Seeker's Token is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A relic from another age."
An uncommon item found throughout Gransys. They are usually found in out of the way places, lying on the ground, and can occasionally be found in various gather spots and in containers such as crates, boxes, barrels, as well as chests.
- A total of 20 Tokens are required for the Notice Board quest, Foreign Service.
Tokens are oft found in obscure or hard to reach places, out of the way of normal traffic :
- Three may be found in The Everfall - see The Everfall § Loot
- One can also be found in The Tainted Mountain Peak. It is located where the ballistae are to the east. Climb up to the place with ballistae and at the top there will be a small destroyed wall - the Token is to be found right to it. There is a second Seeker's Token near the ballistae on the opposing side.
- Two Tokens can be found on the Unusual Beach off Seabreeze Trail. Additional tokens may be found in chests. (see map therein)
- Two can be found within the Duke's Demesne: one to the left of the staircase in the Audience Chamber and another on the second floor next to the column just outside of the Gathering Hall.
- Tokens may be found randomly from several gather spots on the path to Bloodwater Beach, and from chests and gather spots at the beach, including from a chest located on a cliff ledge above the beach, as well as from a chests and loot piles around Noonflower Cliff Cave
- Three can be found in sewers of the The Blighted Manse (see map therein)
- Five Seeker's Tokens can be found in the Bluemoon Tower (see map therein)
- One may be found in Soulflayer Canyon (see map therein). May also be found in gather spots at Leaper's Ledge
- One may be found in the Deos Hills, west of The Catacombs' main entrance (see the map in Deos Hills)
- One may be found in a white stone sarcophagi just a few steps north of the Healing Spring in Northface Forest
- They are fairly common in chests around the walls of Gran Soren, though War Bugles will be found more often.
Other possible locations with a low chance of finding a token include :
- Chests in Bandit's Den
- A chest in the northern edge of the gardens of the Duke's Demesne
- Chest at the Caverns of Delusion
Additionally Seeker's Tokens may be given as rewards for contributing to the battle against the Ur-Dragon.
- Can be forged at The Black Cat for 3,585G.