Seeker Bolt is a Holy based skill available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "Fires magickal arrows that seek out their targets. Up to five foes can be targeted at once."
- Upgrades to Hunter Bolt.
- Deal Holy damage up to five foes at once.
- It can target multiple areas on larger enemies to increase damage.
- Targeted enemies will remain so even whilst outside of the Magick Bow's targeting reticule whilst the spell is charging.
- The arrows are fired in an upward volley an fall in an arc in front of the Arisen, meaning that they may hit enemies that were not targeted or enemies that moved into the range of the arrows.
- Arrows are not affected by ceilings, but they can be blocked by enemies on the way up (firing from under the Ur-Dragon's wing will block the bolts from hitting the tail, for example.)
- Large enemy (such as Drake or Cursed Dragon) targeted by more than one arrow can easily be staggered.
- Distributes its damage evenly throughout all five bolts. If, for example, only three targets are hit, then only 60% of the Seeker's Bolt's potential damage will be inflicted.