- "A soldier stationed just outside the southern gate of Gran Soren. He is ever vigilant as to the whereabouts of the dragon."
- Superstition's Call (escort quest)
- "The dragon took wing toward the mountains in the north, they say. Many here feared the beast would come for us, but the Maker seems fit to have spared our city."
- "The dragon appeared out of the clear blue sky, then vanished! Not so much as a scale seen since."
- "Were I one to wager, I'd say the beast lurks somewhere in the mountains to the north. It flew off that direction anyway, and I doubt it circled back without us noticing."