Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"One of the 13 fabled Bitterblack armaments befouled by devilry."
- Hood of Shadow [Head Armor]
- Coat of Shadow [Torso Armor]
- Gauntlets of Shadow [Arms Armor]
- Boots of Shadow [Leg Armor]
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||330,000 G|| 950,000 G|
Ironblack Pelt x 2
Banshee Locks x2
Sinister Hide x2
Fetid Gallstone x2
| 2,745,000 G|
Sinister Hide x 2
Ironblack Pelt x2
Cursed Dragon Scale x2
Bone Crest x2
| Click here for|
| 11,000 RC|
Bloodstained Periapt x3
Idol of the All-Mother x2
Bloodred Crystal x2
Corrupt Remains x1
| 28,300 RC|
Bone Lantern x1
Scythe Shard x3
|Elemental Resist|| Fire +5%|| Fire +5%|| Fire +5%|| Fire +6%|| Fire +17%|| Fire +29%|| Fire +41%|
|Debilitation Resist|| Blindness +20%|| Blindness +20%|| Blindness +40%|| Blindness +60%|| Blindness +80%|| Blindness +80%|| Blindness +100%|
- Set pieces can be obtained by purifying Bitterblack Armor Lv.3.
- Possible Bonus Enhancements, one per set's piece:
- Hood of Shadow
- "Extends duration of equipped skills."
- "Boosts Strength when you've been noticed by a large group of enemies."
- "Slightly reduce damage from bow attacks."
- "Reduces damage from bow attacks."
- Coat of Shadow
- "Gradually restores small amounts of Health."
- "Gradually restores Health."
- "Your debilitations naturally heal themselves more quickly than normal."
- "Has a slight restorative effect on pawns near you."
- Gauntlets of Shadow
- "Extends duration of attribute boosts applied to you."
- "Slightly restores Stamina when you deliver the killing blow to the enemy."
- "Restores Stamina when you deliver the killing blow to the enemy."
- "Boosts the power of normal and magick shields."
- Boots of Shadow
- "Slightly increases maximum item-carrying capacity."
- "Increases maximum item-carrying capacity."
- "Boosts movement speed while casting spells."
- "Prevents wind from affecting mobility."
- "Extends duration of your enemy holds."
- Hood of Shadow
The Hood of Shadow and the Coat of Shadow are unique armor pieces; the Boots of Shadow and the Gauntlets of Shadow are re-colored versions of the Boots of Oblivion and the Gauntlets of Oblivion. The Coat of Shadow will interlock with certain cloaks in a unique manner, e.g., the Farewell Cloak will interlace with the crosspiece over the character's front torso.