Skeletons are re-animated bones of former soldiers - all flesh and cloths have long since rotted away leaving only bone and metal to do hostile intent to any that pass by.
| Base Experience of 240
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp), the 'Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide' and in-game testing.|
- Enemies of the undead variety are common during the night.
- Like other Undead enemies, holy based spells including Anodyne, Halidom and Spellscreen deal damage to them.
- Normal Skeletons are typically of the Fighter class and use similar skills.
- Documents recovered during the quest Rise of the Fallen revealed that skeletons made from living men were stronger than those made of corpses, and that Salvation was seeking to use the bodies of its own members to make such creatures.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Weak to Holy - Can be granted by the Skeleton Strategies scroll.
- Attack with Blunt weapons
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 300 Skeletons either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
More information can be found on the Bestiary page.
- Skeleton www.dragonsdogma.com