Dangerous undead warriors that were once Mystic Knights in life. They wield magick shields and maces/swords into battle and can employ a dark version of the Holy Wall skill, which makes them very hard to attack from the front. They can also be summoned by the Lichs.
|Unholy Wall||Mag/Spec||Creates a wall of darkness from its shield that blocks all frontal attacks and some side attacks. Prevents it's guard from ever breaking.|
|Shield Storm||Phys||A very quick very powerful bash with the shield almost always causing Stagger or Knockdown. (Only used if multiple hits are blocked)|
|Burst Strike||Phys||Charges quickly at a target and impales them on its sword/mace just like the Fighter Skill.|
|Broad Slash||Phys||Cuts a broad swath with the blade while falling back to avoid attacks just like the Fighter Skill.|
|Tusk/Antler Toss||Phys||Blade uppercut that will propel lightweight enemies off the ground just like the Fighter Skill.|
|Full Moon Slash||Phys||Spins with blade extended, drawing a deadly circle just like the Fighter Skill. (Only done if received multiple hits on the back or sides)|
- Like all Skeletons, blunt attacks with a hammer or a mace are the way to deal significant damage.
- Holy attacks deal the most damage to these unholy knights.
- While their Unholy Wall is up do not attempt to attack from the front. Go and attack its back.
- Characters with a shield and patience and can simply block and counter his swings as every time he hits your shield he will be stunned momentarily.
- It is adviced if they have blocked your first two swings to back off as he will do a very powerful shield bash that will knock you down if not stun you every time. (Tested with 78% Knockdown resist & 75% Stagger resist)
- If playing as a Mystic Knight a Ruinous Sigil is your best friend as Skeleton Lords have very high Knockdown resist normally taking 2-3 steps into a Holy enchanted Sigil before being knocked down, but when down they are vunerable on the ground for around 3–5 seconds enough time to run up and place another sigil under him.
- If you are using an Assassin, and are willing to try a high-risk-high-reward strategy, wait for it to attack and use Easy Kill or Masterful Kill to counter. (Avoid using this at low levels unless experienced or boast very good reaction time because you WILL lose a large chunk of health)
- Road south of the Soulflayer Canyon East Entrance where the Cyclops spawns (Night).
- Summoned by Liches,
- The Greatwall (during the quest Deny Salvation, before you meet Elysion)
- Chamber of Woe: Everfall (Post-Dragon)
- Moonsbit Pass(Post-Dragon)
- Mountain Cottage (Post-Dragon)
- Gives 1400 exp when killed.
- They wear a Mix of Meloirean Armor (not chaos armor) and Chimeric Armor.
- They wear a unique version of the Paladin's Mantle that is torn and slightly more reddish in color.
- Their magic shield is a Knights honor shield that is 15-20% smaller or 40% lighter (depends on your body build) than the actual shield, allowing them to carry it like a regular shield, making them even more deadly.
- The sword they carry bears a slight resemblance to the Broadsword but with a sharper tip and darker almost rusted appearance.
- Respawn rate is 5-7 in-game days