Skull is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
The skull of somebody or something who met an untimely end. Skulls are kept in the 'Tools' section of the inventory and can be equipped and thrown. When thrown it makes a noise that can attract the attention of nearby enemies and may induce Curse on an enemy it hits.
- Commonly found throughout Gransys, particularly in caves or areas where battles have taken place, obtainable either in Weapon/Armor Pile gather spots or as loose loot.
- May be dropped by a Skeleton.
- Skulls can be presented as a gift, and are particularly favorable to bandits.
- If you successfully throw a skull on a target, it will inflict curse.
- The quest Head Count requires you to collect 66 skulls.