- "An advanced form of Sky Dance. Delivers a powerful slash through the air that propels the user over a greater distance."
An advanced version of Sky Dance.
- If executed in front of a foe the first part of the attack can launch smaller enemies into the air - this initial attack does little or no damage, but the lifted foe will usually be struck in the air.
- Has significant knockdown capability.
- May be used as an "air dash" to reach places otherwise unreachable areas.
- May be executed mid-air, after a jump. Executing mid-air skips the initial lift-off step, which increases the speed of the attack.
- Damage is boosted by the augment Eminence - jumping followed by Sky Rapture does not boost the attack power further.
- These skills are a Mystic Knight's only pure melee skill not already available to Fighters.