"An advanced form of Leaping Stone that also yanks its victims into the air for a follow-up attack."
An advanced version of Leaping Stone that also pulls the targeted foe into the air for additional attacks.
- For general tactics for this class of skills see Leaping Stone.
- Unlike Leaping Stone the initial kick-off does damage.
- The jump height is lower than that of the lower level versions, which reduces its effectiveness against giant foes when followed up with Skull Splitter.
- The knock-up done by the strider skill Soaring Stone is equivalent to a knockdown, and so breaks the Vile Eyes barrier, making them vulnerable to further attacks.
- Using Soaring Stone may also inflict the debilitaton of equipped Golden, Aneled or Rusted Daggers.